CFP GESTIÓ INTEGRAL FINQUES, SL has committed to making your website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, whereby it is transposed the Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 26 October 2016.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.integralfinques.com/ excluding content published from other domains.
This website complies with Royal Decree 1112/2018
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on [date of putting the website online].
The method used to update the statement was a self-assessment with external resources carried out by the company 9 SISTEMA SERVEIS INFORMATICS 2005 SL
Observations and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements [article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018 such as, for example:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Form any other query or improvement suggestion regarding the accessibility of the website through the contact form on the page, by calling the phone +34 972 600 210 or by email at email@example.com.
You can present:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- A request for accessible information regarding:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 according to what is established in article 3, section 4.
- Content exempted from compliance with accessibility requirements to impose a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, it is necessary to specify, with complete clarity, the facts, the reasons and the request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
The website is designed with the responsive or adaptive design technique, so that it is optimally viewed from desktop computers to tablets and mobile phones. However, if you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers you can use the following menus:
Internet Explorer, Mozilla, and Firefox: View > Text Size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make text bigger
- Chrome: Control the current page > Text size
- To resize everything on the page:
- or Ctrl + + to increase it
- or Ctrl + – to decrease it
- or Ctrl + 0 restores the original size of the text